Responsible of data treatment
In accordance with our transparency agreement and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights, and other applicable regulations in this area, we hereby inform you that any personal data that may be requested on our website, will be included in the files under the responsibility of:
Purpose of treatment
These data will be used for the following purposes:
- For the identification of users.
- To analyse your preferences and/or needs in order to put you in contact with banks and financial institutions to request loans or other financial products for which you have shown interest through our portal. Kreditiweb will not take automated decisions based on the data you have provided us with. As we have indicated, we will only use this data to put you in contact with third parties by sending you newsletters with financial offers and directly connecting you to the financial institutions with which you have shown interest in requesting their services.
- For the provision of the services processed through this website.
- To maintain contact with users in order to be able to resolve incidents with their requests.
- To keep you informed of future promotions, news and developments related to the sector, as well as to request information on products and services and to raise the quality of service.
Kreditiweb reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or case law that may arise. In such cases, Kreditiweb will announce in this section the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
Kreditiweb ensures absolute confidentiality and privacy of the personal data collected and, in any case, Kreditiweb agrees to cancel the personal data collected when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which it was collected.
In any case, such data may be stored for an indefinite period for historical purposes and for the creation of commercial and statistical profiles, in which case the data will be used in a dissociated manner to preserve the integrity of the data owner.
If the User is not the owner of the data provided (data on dependents, employees, family members, etc.), he or she guarantees that he or she is entitled and has obtained the owner's consent to the provision of the data and will be responsible with respect to Kreditiweb for the same.
Comunication of data to third parties
Kreditiweb will not transfer data to third parties except:
(i) In accordance with the main purpose described above, to banks and/or financial institutions that meet the needs and/or preferences communicated, so that they can contact you and offer you the possibility of applying for loans or other financial products.
(ii) For the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
(iii) It is necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of your request, in which case you will be previously informed of such assignment. With these data processors, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable European legislation on data protection, you have formalised a contract that legitimises access to the data by these entities. In this sense, Kreditiweb contracts virtual infrastructure according to a "cloud computing" model through Amazon Web Services, Inc. whose servers are located in the territory of the European Union.
(iv) The user has given his or her prior and informed consent, both to the identity or category of third party assignees and to the type of data to be transferred, by ticking a box on the forms or web tools where his or her data are collected.
On any of the electronic forms you may be asked for your express consent to be able to send you commercial communications by any means, including electronic mail or equivalent electronic means of communication, in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 LSSI.
Kreditiweb adopts the security levels required by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018, of 13 December, appropriate to the nature of the data being processed at any given time. However, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be malicious actions by third parties, although Kreditiweb makes every effort to prevent such actions.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and, if applicable, opposition by sending a request, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, addressed to "Kreditiweb", to the addressCalle de las Barcas, 2 Piso 2, 46002 Valencia (Spain), and if you consider that the processing of your personal data does not comply with current regulations, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) , using one of the following methods:
- By phone +34 901 100 099, or +34 912 663 517
- Through electronic means, by going to the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
- In person, at calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.